Sunday, May 10, 2015

My weekend!

Hello! This weekend I went to a friends birthday party on Friday then we went to Happy Joe's for supper and played games then we had cake and opened presents then we stayed up until 3:00 then on Saturday morning we played kickball then we ate breakfast we went to the bowling ally a little after breakfast , after that we went to the kids courtyard and played then we all got dropped off at our houses after that I went to my moms work and we worked on her work then my friend Jenna came over and we had a campfire then I gave my dog a bath then we watched a movie and went to bed. Then on Sunday I had chocolate chip pancakes got dressed and then  I went to go trap shooting with my dad when we got home I told my mom happy mothers day and then I just sat down and relaxed.


P.S
My dad got a new car!

No comments:

Post a Comment